Birlamedisoft Medishop Regular
Birlamedisoft™ the market leader company in Healthcare Software Solutions is a proud to add Medical Stores Management Software to their collection of Birlamedisoft Medical Management Software Series (BIMMSS). We have been working on healthcare software solutions for many years and have developed a good deal of competencies in medical software field.
Birlamedisoft Medishop system offers the pharmacy shops a modular integrated solution for their information needs. Designed by people with domain expertise and business experience, Birlamedisoft Medishop is the state-of-the-art solution managing the purchase, sale and stocking of drugs / medical consumables, with complete analysis of sale and purchase ledgers.
Why Birlamedisoft Medishop is so important for you?
Sale of drugs, Cash management and management of Stocks of drugs and Medical accessories at an optimum level at any point of time is the key focus in any pharmacy / medical store. Birlamedisoft Medishop addresses these aspects very carefully. It caters to both independent pharmacies as well as pharmacies in a hospital. Birlamedisoft Medishop takes care of effective management of fast / slow moving items, drugs with expiry dates in near future are taken care of by the system. Reports and queries related to Brand-wise, profit margin-wise, Sales cycle-wise analysis of revenues generated from drugs form the highlight of the product.
- Elaborate sorting and search facilities.
- ‘Single Click’ or ‘Hot Key’ facilities for the most frequently used operations.
- Data Backup & Restore
- Login security system to ensure that only authorized to use software.
- Sales / Inventory / Drug database
- International Standards Extensive Drug Database
- Shorter learning curve for the Employees
- Easy to use Graphical User Interface
- Computer based tutorial
- Integrated and Robust design
Add on Bar Code Module
Specially created module for Bar Code printing. This module gives chemist shop the following advantages:
- Reduces the dependency of skilled manpower totally as any person can do the billing.
- The billing is done at a greater speed thus reducing the billing time substantially.
- Human error of keying wrong medicine or description gets completely eliminated and ensures the medicine is charged with the right price.
- The labeling work can be done at off-period time.
- Bar Code facility becomes a critical tool for serving number of customer in peak period particularly for the shops having monthly turnover in excess of 5 lacs.
Which Birlatech Medishop is most suitable for you
Birlamedisoft Medishop Single User Version. If you are a chemist having the daily counter of above Rs. 7000/- you will find Birlatech Medishop Stand alone version inadequate for you. Therefore, such a chemist needs to opt for LAN Version. The advantage of LAN Version is as follows:
- During the peak time i.e. at rush hours all the PCs (Personal Computer)can be operated for sales. This will help in serving a customer in quick time and will also ensure that no customer goes away.
- Since every PC can perform all the operation for standard daily operation, activity can be split between the different PCs connected through LAN.
- One PC for purchase entries and creating purchase orders.
- The second PC can be allocated for accounts and generating daily reports such as expiry, sales, products, and customer history.
- Owner can have one independent PC with using password facility and also can have control on cash management, sales and purchases, expiry goods and daily reports.
- Thus the LAN Version helps in carrying out number of operations simultaneously from any of these machines as well as comfort for owners to operate from an independent machine to access all information/reports as per the need.
Birlamedisoft Medishop Hospital Version This is an add-on module specifically designed for retail chemists attached to Hospitals. The added facilities are as follows:
- To keep track of inward number, account name and patients' name.
- The statement can be generated for a specific patient as and when required as per user request.
- Another added facility is a special report that gives voucher-wise sales and date-wise sales for a given period.
A standard Birlamedisoft Medishop would typically be like the one detailed below:
- Issue and sale of drugs
- Bills/ receipt generation/printing
- Comprehensive price list update facility
- Monitoring sale/issue of controlled drugs
- Manufacturer/Supplier Details Comprehensive drug database
1) Drug formulations
2) Dosage and contra-indication
- Stock levels
- Stock updates based on receipts & issues
- Purchase and inventory management
- Date-expired items list by batch
- Purchase Order
- Batch for withdrawal
- Goods Receipt Note
- Stock replenishment plan
- Consumption patterns
- Stock movement report
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
Inventory related valuation reports for bank and balance sheet:
» QUERIES / REPORTS
Extensive querying/reporting on
- Revenue generated from drugs
- Brand-wise, doctor wise
- Margin-wise and volume-wise
- Analysis of quantity and value of stocks
- ABC and FSN analysis.
- Define new user
- Add/edit /delete user
- Add/remove authorities of user
The minimum Hardware configuration required to run this Program are:
- Pentium I or higher.
- Windows 98, ME, XP, 2000 or higher OS.
- 40 GB of hard disk space.
- Windows compatible mouse.
- 128 MB RAM.
- SVGA card with mono or colour monitor.
- CD-ROM Drive for installation
Diagnostics Centre Management | Ophthalmology Management | Gynaecology & Paediatrics Management | Medical Stores Management | Clinic Management |
Dentistry Management | Medical College Software